Saturday, January 05, 2008

Another Year starts

It's been an odd sort of week, that seems to have flown by, but I don't know where it went, lost in the post Christmas New Year haze I suppose! I had a very nice book of Railway Art, I haven't painted a railway scene for quite a while so this has inspired me.

I've been selling some of my miniatures, three of them bought by one person. A couple of them here.




I treated myself to an electric pencil sharpener this week as well so I might get round to doing some more sketching. This is a little coloured pencil piece that I did yesterday.




I'm pleased to say that I got my car back from the repairers today, following the reprofiling of the rear wheel arch done by 'white van man' whose comment was classic - " I saw you but thought you'd gone".

No comments: