Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celebrating Christmas

It seems my artwork is in demand, other people have been asking to buy prints of  "Moonlight Anchorage" and I have therefore put this up on ebay together with some other prints Click Here to take a look. I may get the opportunity to put some more up, but what with the usual pandemonium for Christmas, and I still have presents to wrap! not much painting being done, as well as anything else.


I hope you all enjoy the celebrations and not forget the real reason for the season.


I've been watching the birds in the garden during the recent cold weather and got these shots of a couple of them. Perhaps this Robin is a refugee from a Christmas card. (c) www.artyman.co.uk

This is a Goldfinch resplendent in his flashy plumage, I seem to be spending a small fortune on bird seed at the moment!


(c) www.artyman.co.uk

No comments: