Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Acrylic Landscape Painting

I've just completed this acrylic on canvas, though not sure that it should be considered a landscape or a wildlife painting since the deer caught in the shafts of sunlight filtering through the trees is the focal point.
(c) www.artyman.co.uk

Have shipped a couple of prints to the USA this week, I've noticed that deliveries there seem to be taking a little longer these days, perhasp the planes are flying slower to save fuel given the rising costs that we are all suffering from at the moment.

I have also just completed an order for notecards of a selection of my paintings which are sold to support the League of Friends at my local hospital. I'm have a trip planned to the Great Western Society at Didcot for next week, to gather some information for a forthcoming painting, so watch this space.

No comments: