Friday, October 12, 2007

The finished commission

I mentioned a commission a while back that I couldn't show as it was to be a birthday suprise for the recipient. I can now reveal the work, Michael Schumacher at Silverstone. Possibly the worlds greatest driver.
(c) www.artyman.co.uk

This painting came about as a result of them seeing another painting I had done of Lewis Hamilton, which has been sold, although Limited Edition prints of this are available. The question is will Lewis become World Champion this year?

On the domestic front, the new conservatory is having the floor laid as I type so hopefully by tonight the upheaval will be finished. Just have to do the painting then, just boring emulsion stuff, I don't have the time to do a Trompe Loeil as I have another commission to start, then a demonstration for an art society, then take another beginners watercolour course. So it goes on!

No comments: